Returns are accepted during 14 calendar days of purchasing, providing that:
- the items are returned in their original, unused and unopened packaging
- the items are sufficiently re-packaged to arrive safely back with us
- the items are in mint condition and 100% suitable for resale
- you must bear the cost of the return postage
- you accept liability for the safe return of the goods - it is recommended that you send the parcel by recorded or registered post.
- Remember to include your name, address, telephone #, email address, and invoice/order number inside the returned parcel.
- Include a short note stating the reason of returning the item, and whether you would like a refund, a credit voucher, or an alternative product.
The buyer is responsible for return postage costs.
Damaged or Faulty Items
If any part of your order received is in broken, damaged or faulty condition, please inform us within 7 calendar days. We cannot guarantee assistance after that period due to insurance & courier conditions. To arrange a return of a faulty/damaged item, please Call Us: 0208 123 8760 or Contact Us through the webform (see Contact Us page) and provide the Order # and fault description.
After receiving your return, we will arrange the refund during next 5 working days to the original source of payment.
*Our money back guarantee does not affect your statutory rights, in particular any right you have to return the goods under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations.